North American Herb & Spice OregaShield is a topical immune support formula. It is the world’s first ever constant-release wild oregano oil formula. In a beeswax base, it also contains wild bay leaf and sage oils, potent and wild from mountain-grown spices. In addition to bay leaf and sage, it also contains organic olive oil and black seed oil, which is a rich emollient for optimal skin health. As the ideal travel companion, shield yourself with OregaShield. And at only 2 ounces, it can be carried when flying. Use every day in all your travels.
Suggestions for use:
- Apply OregaShield anywhere it is needed. Just dab it on for support on stubborn regions. It can be put on the face, where a temporary heat sensation is normal. Avoid use on sensitive facial skin areas such as around the eyes.
- Place a small amount of OregaShield just under the nose; burning or a heat sensation should be temporary. Rub a small amount on the forehead or even on the crown of the head. Apply and rub into the temporal area (side of the face). Beeswax is water soluble and won’t leave an oily residue.
- It is the ideal formula for applying to the nails. With its gradual, slow release technology it holds the emulsified oils against the nail bed. This is ideal for nail health support and is superior to essential oils, which evaporate rapidly. Apply it to the nails as often as possible, and keep covered with a sock. May be applied to fingernails and toenails.
- In small amounts it may be rubbed into the hair, where it acts as a natural softener and conditioner.
- For any stubborn region apply a small amount and cover with a band-aid. This will hold the natural ingredients even more effectively against the involved area.
- Rub over joints to ease pain. Repeat as desired.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.