Experience the rejuvenating benefits of HSU & CO.'s scientifically advanced 10:1 Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate for optimum nutritional and dermatological needs.
The HSU & CO. 10:1 Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate meets and exceeds all standards for aloe purity from the IASC.
An Aloe leaf contains more than 200 different constituents, which points to the fact that the leaf should be harvested and processed in such a way as to assure that the active constituents are present in satisfactory amounts and are not adversely altered by the method of preparation. HSU & CO. has learned how the desired constituents have been maximized through the new processing method, while the undesirable elements (aloin) have been selectively removed. Among the desirable constituents are the polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are the 'active' ingredients. Therefore, traditional methods of refining the aloe plant involve a hand-filleting process to remove the gel from the leaf. The leaf is then discarded. Ironically, the largest concentration of the active ingredients, polysaccharides, are found just beneath the outer surface of the leaf (the rind), which can be bitter, and difficult to refine. (Reminiscent of the "rind" in citrus, location of the bioflavanoids, which power vitamin C!).
The whole leaf process employed in the making of HSU & CO. 10:1 Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate allows the cellulose (skin) to be dissolved, as well as measurable amounts of aloin to be removed. This total procedure is done entirely by a cold process treatment. Maximum efficacy is thus assured, resulting in a product rich in polysaccharides (active ingredients, natural sugars.) You're talking 'energy' here: healing energy.
Advantages of Whole Leaf Cold Processing Method
- Maximizes the yield of desirable constituents
- Virtual absence of undesirable anthraquinones
- Improved desirable characteristics for cosmetic usage
- Increased penetration through skin layers
- Increased concentration for accelerating of healing and stimulation of the immune system
"Ideal" Aloe Product
- Whole leaf processing method
- Cold-processing, or limited heating
- Polysaccharide concentration of 100,000 or more per 32 oz (This represents ten (10) times the average concentration expected using hand-filleting processing methods. Contains more than sufficient amounts to provide substantial benefits.)
- Aloin concentrations of 1 ppm or less
- Very desirable product for topical use
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon before meals, 3 times a day. May be taken full strength or diluted in distilled water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.