Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Directions: Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use on:
a) children less than 2 months of age
b) open skin wounds
When using this product:
a) Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth
b) In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.